| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,344 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2014 Posts: 44 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: May 2014 Posts: 44 | I have a pretty solid 250 six that I would like to swap into a 49 3100. I pulled the exhaust manifold and noticed that there is a tube in each exhaust port that is capped with a brass plug in the head. What are these and can I just remove them? Thanks for your help!
| | |
| |
| |