| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,143 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,193 | I put a kit in my carb last week. I bought the kit at the FLAPS (Bumper to Bumper); wasn't impressed with the quality of the kit. The kit was from "Hygrade". I had used a Hygrade kit before and they seem to have gone downhill. Saving a nickle here and there as directed by their accountants, I suppose.
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | |
| |
| |