| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
83
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,318 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 24 Member | | Member Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 24 | Yeah..I guess that little tidbit would be helpful..but it was late. I have a 1950 chevy/gmc truck. I'm planning on using Airride Technologies shockwaves and control arms with whatever crossmember I end up with. Any more tips or suggestions...
Thanks for the hearty welcome! | | |
| |
| |