| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 87 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 87 | The main reason for getting my new truck is to pull my wife's mega truck and one day I'll build my own and I wanted a truck big enough to easily pull 2 big trucks or a large camper. Photobucket happenes to be where all of my pictures are for now, I'll change that soon. Here's a picture of her truck http://i1243.photobucket.com/albums/gg558/JOHN20011/20170722_201024_1.jpg
Last edited by Pvmt-Pndr; 03/02/2019 3:46 PM.
| | |
| |
| |