| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,340 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 128 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2019 Posts: 128 | What do you guys think of this? Should I just look for a new door? The front leading edge has that crease and the bottom is folded up a bit.
Also there is rust through on both of the fenders in that little spot.
Just want some input, I am NOT a body guy at all. I am gonna take it so a shop to get the repairs done since I don't know any body guys myself.
Spartan
Hoka Hey! Spartan
1959 Chevy Spartan 100 "Battle Wagon" 2008 Buell Lightning "War Horse"
| | |
| |
| |