| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Shaffer's1950, Hotrod Lincoln, FAST55, fonz8261, Guitplayer, 46 Texaco, 1 invisible),
69
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,451 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,282 Renaissance Man | | Renaissance Man Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 10,282 | 00 or 000 buck shot works too. I had to dig out a plug in an AFB to clean out a plugged passage. I used a .38 caliber lead bullet which was a perfect press fit. I used a reloading die part so as to preserve the appearance of the nose of the bullet because I am cool like that.  Carl
Last edited by 52Carl; 02/27/2019 1:02 AM.
1952 5-window - return to "as built" condition | 1950 3100 with a 235 and a T-5 transmission
| | |
| |
| |