| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (classicfins, Donf, 1 invisible),
72
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,568 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2005 Posts: 1,624 | I put the spring clips on all the hoses. I now understand why the factory or anyone else would not use them. They are a Bit*h to put on. Without the special pliers it would have never happen. I used them because after seeing what the vendors got for a set, I could buy 25 of them from McMaster-Carr for less money. I have plenty left over. If you need a few and I have the size, I’ll mail you some.
Six volt guy living in a twelve volt world
| | |
| |
| |