| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,442 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2017 Posts: 23 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2017 Posts: 23 | Just got a box of parts back from the body shop (still no truck) but what I thought was my voltage/amp regulator isn't like anything I have seen on line. The truck was converted to 12V and somewhere I have the wiring scribbled down so I know where this part was installed. It has one terminal labelled FLD and nothing on the other. That's right only two terminals. Number on the back is 0399B09. I popped of the lid and there is just a PC board inside. It has 273051141 Rev. H and also 94V-0 and CPC-DPC-E printed on it. The last number googles as a furnace PC? The other numbers don't come up. Anyone know what this is? Its a small rectangle box 2-3/4" x 1-3/4" with mounting tabs. thanks! | | |
| |
| |