| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (BCBill, Gdads51, Lightholder's Dad, joe apple, Hawkman, greenie-reddy, TUTS 59),
190
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,176 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 1,122 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 1,122 | Thanks to all! A buddy pointed me to a Stovebolt Tech Tip that shows the hood prop referenced in my OP. Went out to the shop today and I had all the metal needed to make them. Although, I could have mig welded the “L” bracket part, I opted to pop rivet them. Glad I did, because Mr. Bonehead 🤪 struck again! One of the brackets was fastened up side down.😜. Had wanted to avoid removing the hood etc., but think this was the best choice for me and Sparky. Cheers! | | |
| |
| |