| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,102 Posts1,056,532 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 163 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 163 | I am going to install 2 point seat belts in my 51 as an afterthought and I have read all the posts on this but I still am unclear of the bolting location of the OUTBOARD belts. Should they thread between the seat cushions inside the seat frame or around the outside of the seat frame? (obviously you could see the mounting bolt this way but that doesn't bother me) Thanks, Howard | | |
| |
| |