If you are running a front clip from a Camaro, I would think that you would start with headers for the Camaro and go from there.

I personally don't care for block huggers if you are working the vehicle and driving it much. I had a couple different sets on my 59 Suburban, and could not keep collector gaskets in them. I was running a 350 and pulling a trailer a lot of the time. I even melted the deadsoft aluminum gaskets. I went to long tube headers and never had another issue. It may be with a lighter rig, driven less (especially on the freeway, and up long hills) I may have been able to keep collector gaskets in it but, that is my experience with block huggers.


Mike
1955 Chevy 6400 ex-flatbed (no bed now!) sold September 2023
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1958 Chevy 6400 flatbed W/dump
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1959 Chevy Suburban Owned for almost 20 years, Daily Driver -- sold May 2016
In the Stovebolt Gallery

Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof