| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,095 Posts1,056,479 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 68 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 68 | Hi all ... I'd like to lift my 1950 3/4t chevy pickup body about 3" higher, but I'm not finding any lift kits for older trucks with straight axles, and I want to keep my original straight axle. Can anybody help me out here? I've looked at lifting blocks but I don't think they'll work on the front axle. I know i'll need a new pitman arm, but that's no problem because I'm building a whole new steering system anyway for a tilt column. Thanks in advance for any replies! Tom | | |
| |
| |