| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
83
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,566 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 1,181 | This little sidetrack mission started with trying to change the barings.......
Another BB member told me that the 1962 Chevy C10 hubs have roller barings and fit on the 1960 GMC/Chevy Spindles. If I can confirm and find these hubs I'll make the switch. Another member told me that making the witch would help improve highway speed issues as the OEM type ball baring really don't like being driving long distance at 60+mph. But I'm trying to see if they come with 6 lugs for my rims.
Any leads ya'll have for the 62 hubs, I'd appre. will start the parts house serve asap.
Thanks Jake | | |
| |
| |