One way to try is to contact Vintage Vehicle Services in Oshawa.
They will run a detailed report based on your VIN and may surprise you with other details about your truck.

I ran the report for my 1959 GMC and was blown away by the report that showed only 2697 were made!

Picture of the truck below and there's my build thread under "Project Journal" on this forum too.

Another way to get the color is to go to a automotive paint jobber store (like Rondex in Winnipeg who sells BASF UNO) and ask them if they can make it up for you. The modern paints won't be the same technology as the old stuff, but they might me able to make the color anyway.... at least they were able to make me some Omaha Orange so I could decide I did NOT want to paint my truck so I went with a different orange.
Attachments
59 research document.jpg (70.5 KB, 166 downloads)
Screenshot_20190119-153232_Gallery.jpg (106.14 KB, 158 downloads)

Last edited by FootStomper; 02/03/2019 4:14 AM.

~~ Darcy

1959 GMC 9310 Canadian- built Shortbox Fleetside Deluxe
FootStomper
In the Stovebolt Gallery
In the Project Journals Forum