| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,085 Posts1,056,329 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 A teacher, but always an apprentice. | | A teacher, but always an apprentice. Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 2,168 | If I were doing what you’re doing, I would take that risk. They are so similar that the work (or modification) to use it would be minimal in my opinion.
By the way, if you pull the trigger on this, please let me know how it goes for you. I will be doing something similar in the future to a C50/60 with a suburban body! 😃 | | |
| |
| |