Wow, thanks for the warm welcome guys!
And to answer your question Tom. In the Netherlands we have about 18 Million people and there are almost 6 million cars driving around
of which 141,000 are oldtimers (in the netherlands that means 40y or older)
the biggest share is Volkswagen, Mercedes and Volvo. there are oly 8,500 fords registered and less than 5,000 GM/Chevy's.
there's also al lot of youngtimers (aged between 25 and 40yo) but "we" consider them wannabee's.
Welkom hier Steven!
Nice truck with lot's of potential! The medium-duty truck scene is growing in The Netherlands! I think by now I know of about 20 medium duty trucks in our small country.
I myself own a 1956 CMC 450. It needs some work to pass the RDW but it is a running and driving truck. I need to rebuilt my shop to be able to finish the truck but maybe in the near future I'll see you at one of the cruises.
Groeten Sander