I’ve seen lights installed on the inside of traditional paneled garage doors so wheen open and stored on the ceiling you again have overheated lights. Powered by a pigtail cord like a door edge sensor may be wired with.
I doubt too that an “insulated” roll up door is worthy of calling it insulated.
I have an “insulated” traditional garage door, probably less than 2” of foam in it, all that I thought was available at the time. Better than the old aluminum skinned non insulated door but it’s easily still the cold or warm spot in the garage.
I tried researching what sort of insulated doors they use way up north where they have real winters for better part of the year but didn’t find much. They must use something better than what we have available here. Closest thing I’ve found are manufacturers of cold storage garage doors, 4 and 6” foam options, heated seals so they don’t frost over and freeze shut. but no mention of a basic version for normal garage use, less the walk in (drive in) freezer part.
Curious what you figure out.