| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,423 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 481 | I have a re-built 235 Thriftmaster going in our restored '58 Apache 3100. All original or period parts, etc. have been used in the restoration with the exception that the truck now has power front disc breaks.
I want to know how many miles are considered customary or 'adequate' to break-in this engine.
Thanks up front.
P.S. This is the same engine that was in the truck when I bought it. it did run at the time. | | |
| |
| |