| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,717 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 24 Member | | Member Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 24 | Ok...I've just started taking apart my 1950 to sandblast and remove all the surface rust on it. I'm looking at doing a mustang II setup from speedway motors. They sell their crossmember for our trucks for 300 bucks. Anyone have any experience with it? Is it decent quality or is it junk? The heidts crossmember is another 120 bucks but if the quality is that much better I'll pay the difference.
Second question....does anyone know of a company that makes patch panels for the fenders...all the catalogs I looked at only had floorboards and cowls and stuff of that sort...no fender panels. | | |
| |
| |