Jon,
Thank you for sharing this with us. I have seen these plugs used on a couple of car restoration shows. I thought they looked interesting. I wonder if any of the guys in this site have had any experience with them? Would be curious to hear what they have to say about them. The whole link that you attached to your post has some good information. The alternative material "Tygon" used instead of rubber fuel lines, for modern fuel with ethanol in it. That is a good tip. We just have ethanol free gas available to us, here in Arizona. Well, unless you want to drive a 150 miles to a very rural area, that happens to carry it.
By the way, the very first one that I looked at on ebay, says it is manufactured in " The United Kingdom" ships from the USA. So it probably leaks oil. That's why the English don't make computers. Because they haven't been able to figure out a way to make them leak oil. Just sayin.
Thanks again,
Rugo
Last edited by Rugo; 01/09/2019 4:25 PM.