My truck is a single axle I think the brakes are a 15"x7". I bled the brakes with one person in the cab pumping the brakes and me venting the fluid. I started at the front driver side, front passenger side,rear driver side then the rear passenger side. I used around 2 jugs of fluid when I bled them.
The history on this truck since I have owned it.
Installed new wheel cylinders and oil seals on the rear of the truck.
Reconnected the passenger side rear brakes.
Bled the rear lines.
Truck stopped when I did this but you had to go almost to the floor before it would stop the truck.
one week later I had a leaky line on the passenger side rear.
I replaced line a bled the brakes again.
Drove the truck for a few weeks hauling a few loads of gravel and noticed that the master cylinder was leaking at the firewall.
I replaced master cylinder and the hard line down to the frame. I have bled to system and that is where i am today. I have hauled on load of rock since replacing the master cylinder. The brakes now have to be pumped before the truck will stop. I have always felt like the rear brakes were out of adjustment. I have adjusted the front brakes and they are adjusted per the manual.