And more expensive! While browsing Ebay I found a valve seat and guide machine identical to the one I used for 20-something years in my high school auto shop, including the air float work table and more tooling than mine had- - - - -at a price less than one third of what Nashville Metro schools paid! It's also got a "Make offer" option. I tossed out a lowball offer- - - -the seller accepted- - - -and I sent a check! I've done business with the same guy before on my portable line bore machine. Now I've got to make another 500-something mile trip to the People's Republic of Illinois between snow storms to pick it up! I hate traveling to places where I'm not allowed to defend myself! An effort to get it into temporary storage fell through when the seller overestimated the weight of the machine. Guess it's going to be time for another road trip soon!
Jerry


"It is better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and eliminate all doubt!" - Abraham Lincoln
Cringe and wail in fear, Eloi- - - - -we Morlocks are on the hunt!
There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. - Ernest Hemingway
Love your enemies and drive 'em nuts!