| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Gdads51, Youngin' Tut 59, Otto Skorzeny, tclederman, 3800GUY, walter74, LAROKE, 1 invisible),
70
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,599 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 9 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 9 | I don't want to hijack this thread but,
Does an IFS install have to mean a drop or is it possible to keep a stock height?
All the IFS clips and installs I've read about yeild a drop around 4-6" and while I would like IFS I don't want to drop my truck even more so... | | |
| |
| |