| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gdads51, Otto Skorzeny, TexasA&M48Truck, 5cameo8, TUTS 59, Youngin' Tut 59, Gray_Ghost),
93
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,116 Posts1,056,599 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2018 Posts: 93 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2018 Posts: 93 | Thank you everyone! Classic parts with our Stovebolt discount for the win. Part of the problem, was I didn't know what I was looking at/for, as I had actually looked at their picture before and it didn't look like mine! This picture shows it with the bushing already on the bolt and i thought it was one piece so their picture looked nothing like the old bolt I had in my hand. Side note, my new leaf springs already has this bushing installed. Classicparts Spring Eye Bolt
Last edited by wilsjay; 11/17/2018 6:48 PM.
Jason Working on my first restomod on a 1950 3100 Shortbed (235 engine, 3 on the tree, disc brakes, etc.) 1950 Chevy 3100 | | |
| |
| |