| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Hotrod Lincoln),
126
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,422 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 155 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 155 | I folks I am just about finished with the gathering of the needed parts to swap the 1963 cross member with the 83 minus the brake booster and master cylinder. I am soliciting assistance as I would like to get this done in as close to one day as possible. in exchange I will be smoking some fine Pork products for consumption, Thanks Bo
I have a 55 second gen!,, work in progress 1963 long bed step side driver Just a guy who digs old trucks! | | |
| |
| |