| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,294 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,096 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,096 | Hi guys , are the 216 and 235 dipper conrods the same length?
I have a '48 235 that needs one crank journal ground and I have a set of 216 rods that have been resized for shells .
Hoping I can use the 216 rod in the 235 .
Both dipper engines .
Thanks . | | |
| |
| |