I need some help on correct way to set the length of the rod from brake pedal to the master cylinder if it will help issue...Not sure but I think my master cylinder is not releasing pressure off the rear brakes when brakes are applied and then released. I changed the rear to 51 with Bendix style brakes and when driven it seems to build pressure in the right rear wheel and causes that brake to over heat. When cold you can spin the wheel and it free wheels perfectly but drive it and it begins to heat at the bottom of the backing plate starts to heat. If you continue to drive it then it over heats and that wheel feels as if the brakes are applied. There is a small amount of heat in the left one but nothing like the right side. This master cylinder is relatively new and has been off and checked for any trash and the bleed hole checked to be sure it was open. What about differences between year models on the master cylinder is it just the chamber size only? Any help is greatly appreciated!!