I haven't been to the junkyard since the Chinese steel panic. I knew that the yards sold everything, many closed or turned into recyclers. I can't blame them, we sold everything possible, too.

Called one of my former haunts checking on a 14 bolt full floater to put in my 52. The man said he couldn't look one up without an application. (Dang computers!) Told him that was going to take some work on my end, that the last time I went looking I went to the rack with a tape measure. He assured me that must have been several years back. I guess I have outlived my era.

So, I am without a clue about an application, and am hoping someone here can chime in and help.

14 bolt full floater. 3.42 gears. 3/4 or 1 ton with single wheels. Drum brakes. Leaf springs (somewhere I read that they are still on a 36" frame).

This all started as a brake upgrade gone awry, wanting to get rid of the Huck brakes.


Fred
52 3600
69 C-10