| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2018 Posts: 34 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2018 Posts: 34 | Thanks Sparky, I replied to your email. I realized that I left off some information from this post - under the bed there are the two "tabs" that anchor the ends of the cable sheath and the two pulleys. But after that the two cable ends just terminate in the piece of angle iron. I have that wired up under the truck so that it stays out of the way.
Marc S Houston TX 1946 Chevy 1/2 Ton
| | |
| |
| |