| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,369 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 168 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 168 | I'm just going off of the frame info I could find at the heritage site. It showed extensions on the 4100 frame. I've worked with 3800 frames and a 6400 frame. I know the two ton trucks have the longer frame horns with those side brackets you mentioned, but I wasn't real sure about the 4100 frames. I have a line on a cheap complete 3800 frame that I'm thinking about using for my next build which will use a big bolt front clip and a 9 foot bed. I'd like to use the big bolt bumper as well, and hopefully use factory parts to mount it.
Liquidated my projects Now looking for a decent '47-'55.1 3100, 3600, or 3800
| | |
| |
| |