| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,418 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 9,671 | The last five or six years before I retired from the accelerator, a large part of my job was working with urethanes, epoxies and carbon fiber pre-preg that we used for building support structures for our detectors. Many of the larger structures we would heat cure in an auto clave or walk-in oven. We also had several smaller ovens that we used. After the parts had cured overnight they were at approximately 95% of their strength according to the engineers and with in a week they were at 100%. I suppose now that I think about it that an overnight cure (24hrs)with the urathane paint would give me the same results as I got with the other resins that I worked with. And like ya say, if I gave it a couple of days I'd probably be as close to fully cured as I'm gonna get. Temps have been averaging over 70°F around here and are supposed to hold till this weekend. Well thanks for the comments. Denny Graham Sandwich, IL
Denny G Sandwich, IL
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| Denny Graham | 10/03/2007 8:02 PM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| guthriesmith | 10/03/2007 8:36 PM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| Ghostrider | 10/03/2007 8:44 PM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| Denny Graham | 10/03/2007 10:39 PM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| tclederman | 10/03/2007 10:49 PM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| 4ontheFloor | 10/03/2007 11:04 PM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| Denny Graham | 10/04/2007 2:59 AM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| Denny Graham | 10/04/2007 3:01 PM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| Weeds | 10/06/2007 10:12 PM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| Denny Graham | 10/07/2007 1:13 AM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| sevt_chevelle | 10/08/2007 4:55 PM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| Denny Graham | 10/08/2007 8:03 PM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| BIG CHEVY 3600 | 10/09/2007 3:55 AM |
Re: Fresh Delstar®, time into service???
| sevt_chevelle | 10/09/2007 9:31 PM | |
| |
| |