wink
I made a dip stick tube out of a piece of aluminum tubing I found at the Ace Hardware. It was about 12" long. Of course I had to measure the diameter I needed. I filled the crankcase with oil and measured how long the tube needed to be so with the dip stick in it, it would show full. I then cut the tube about 1/2" longer so it would tap into the block. I flaired it slightly on the open end for looks and polished it, since it was aluminum. I then tapped it lightly into the block. I put the dipstick in and it showed full right on the money!


"Truckin' Around .......... Since 1937!"
My name is Joe and I am addicted to Classic Country Music. I just can't hep myself.
Operators are standing by to take your calls!
Now cruising in the Passing Lane