| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2013 Posts: 216 | I'm starting on my '46 3/4 stake bed restoration. While the frame is out for power coat and the engine is being worked on I was going to start on the interior. My instrument cluster is in pretty sad shape on the outside. Any tips on restoration? I was going to attach photos but I guess they're too large to attach. If anyone knows a way to reduce the size of a photo file let me know.
Joe | | |
| |
| |