| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (TUTS 59, WICruiser, 1955 1 Series, Gray_Ghost, Phak1, 3B, Otto Skorzeny),
123
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,552 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 89 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2006 Posts: 89 | I have been - basically - taking this truck apart down to the nuts and bolts, and cleaning/repairing/replacing what I can. Last evening, I decided to tear into the front axle. I found that the front "bushing loop" is completely gone on one set of leaf springs (passenger side). Is it feasible to replace just that spring, or should I replace the whole stack? the rest look to be in good shape......Thanks! | | |
| |
| |