| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Hush, Joe W, Peggy M, Jon G, Gray_Ghost, Guitplayer, 1 invisible),
160
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 55 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 55 | I have a 46 pup. I swapped a54 235 for the 216. The temp guage remains in the mid range a long as I am moving. When I stop the guage goes all the was to the righthand stop. It will not start until it cools off the engine will turn over very slowly. I don't lose any coolant and the system is the non-pressurized in the 216. Will an aux. fan cure the problem?
b51r
b51r
| | |
| |
| |