| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,413 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 265 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 265 | Jerry & Paul,
That is just the type of direction and advice that I was looking for. I have never had the occasion to have to adjust the carrier bearings. So, my knowledge of it, is only what I have read. All of the pictures that I have seen with the instructions had a specialty tool. I had not considered the adjustable option. You guys have certainly steered me in the right direction. Now, all I have to do is do the conversion, without screwing it up. Thank you again for your direction and advice.
Rugo
Steve Rugg 53 3100
| | |
| |
| |