Guys, can you folks that know OMNI paints can you check me on my plan here and give some advice? Please?
I have most of the truck in epoxy primer(MP170) and has been for 3 months. I am ready to paint some of the areas where I am using a urethane one step (MTK AU) and thinking that I can just wet sand that epoxy primer and re-coat it with epoxy. Being this area is pretty smooth I was planning to just shoot the MTK right over that. Will it be OK to shoot that MTK over the 2 coat of epoxy with out sanding and stuff if it does not need it assuming that it has been with in 3 days?
Or... Should I wet sand this with 400, shoot a coat of epoxy then coat with MP282 HB 2k primer, wet sand and then spray with the MTK?
Or... Should I, Wet sand the epoxy, shoot MP282 HB 2k primer, sand and then shoot the MTK?
Sorry for the ramblings... any help would be greatly appreciated.