| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 43 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 43 | I just bought a shroud from Classic Parts. It was the cheapest I could find at $109. I am waiting on the shroud seals for the side baffles so I can install it, but it looks like it'll work perfect. I have a Chevy 350 w/ a long water pump and a manual fan. (1964 C10) Janine | | |
| |
| |