| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Southerntruck, J Lucas, 49nut, moparguy, ndkid275, Barry Martak, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,398 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 19 | Hey all,
I'm restoring my '56 3100 and the front, drivers-side front fender has some through-metal rust near the hood seam.I'm considering replacing it, but I've read stories about nasty seams. If that's the case, I may as well repair what I have. Is there anybody out there who makes front fenders without the nasty seams?
Thanks!
56 Chevy 3100
| | | |
Entire Thread
|
Replacement front fender for 56 3100?
| Estock | 09/14/2018 7:28 PM | |
| |
| |