Well, the truck is loaded, cookies are baked and all we need to do tomorrow morning is to ice down our traveling cooler.
Then hit the road, hopefully by about 8:30 am.
Be in the KC area by noon and at the park by 2 pm.
See what the rain situation is and setup or stage the Stovebolt HQ.
Head to the Aldersons a little after 3 pm.
Head back to the hotel before 8pm and have a few cold ones somewhere.

Head to the park about 8 am and activate HQ.

Oh and stop by Red X for ice and whatever else we may need.
They have one of the biggest wine and liquor department I have ever seen.
Plus some cool items on display.
So,
SAFE TRAVELS EVERYONE!!!

Don


1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck
"The Flag Pole"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
1946 2-Ton grain truck
1946 3/4-ton pickup,
1953 1-ton pickup
1957 1-ton flatbed dually,
1954 Pontiac Straight Eight
Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most!