| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2018 Posts: 11 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2018 Posts: 11 | I'm about to the point where I need to get tires too.. Will regular tubeless work on these old steel wheels? I guess I'm wondering if they are air tight
Last edited by 53BarrelHauler; 09/07/2018 12:07 AM.
1953 3100 Mariner blue (some anyway)
| | |
| |
| |