Hi guys

I have an underfloor booster discs front drums back 2lb residual front 10lb back. Stock brake pedal.


I have bled the heck out of it and I don’t think I have any air

Brakes certainly work but the pedal feels weird to me.

I’m curious how others brake feel and if it’s normal given the pedal geometry etc

When I step on the brake the first half inch takes up the slack. Then I get some resistance which is mild at first increasing as the pedal drops six inches or so before it stops under hard foot pressure. It stops about three inches from the floor and it’s not a dead stop it’s kinda spongy. It gives the feeling that I could push harder and it could drop more. But that could just be a feeling

The pushrod moves just shy of one inch from rest to foot hard down (3” above floor)

Does the above description sound like yours?

Or is your feel different


(No change if parking brake applied, shoes adjusted)
(pushrod length adjusted)
(Booster rod adjusted)


Thanks