| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
117
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2018 Posts: 116 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2018 Posts: 116 | Hey guys! I could use a little help. I'm looking for the steering box sector shaft seal. GM P# 269299. I believe it is made of cork. Anybody deal with this while rebuilding their steering?
| | |
| |
| |