| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (KEVINSKI, Dennys28),
96
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 46 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2018 Posts: 46 | does anyone have any idea where I might be able to find an engine stand for a 228 GMC? I'm looking for something that I can use for long-term storage of an engine. Thanks in advance
1950 GMC 1/2 Ton Long Box 228-Zenith carb- SM420-bendix brakes
| | |
| |
| |