| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,403 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,841 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 2,841 | I've always wondered about the copper trick. Are you saying that you hold for instance a sheet of copper up against the back side covering the hole and then just fill the hole with mig? I assume that the mig wire will not adhere to the copper? Does the copper need to be of a certain thickness?
Craig My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear My truck ....... Respect The Rust If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.
| | |
| |
| |