Sorry for my absence - surgery and recovery. I should have mentioned that the factory assembly manual clearly shows right (passenger) side rear bracket and brake lines front to rear on that side. I got the brake lines from Jim Carter and found that they are designed for the rear bracket and lines are on the left side with a separate line from the left front to right front via tee. Also,
before I found that manual seems to be wrong, I purchased a brake tee that I could modify to attach to the Right side frame.
I got it from Pacific Boat trailers (www.pacifictrailers.com) bracket # 7812. It works great on the left side. I stripped down the diff and there are no other markings except for a coded date on the side of the brake bracket. Brake line problem solved. My diff is in very good condition, one seal needs replacing and I was curious because It did not match what I found on this site.
My diff has 10 bolts.
Thanks for verifying that left side is correct!
Joel