| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
137
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 43 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2010 Posts: 43 | Martin, Sorry about that. I understand where you're coming from since I have a hate/like relationship with FB. I Figured out how to just add the pics. Janine | | |
| |
| |