| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, jmoore, GMCJammer51, TPR57C, Eisenholtz, 55shaker, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 19 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2018 Posts: 19 | Hello all!
I'm new to the Stovebolt screne, as well as to vintage vehicles in general. My Grandfather owned a 57 Chevy when I was growing up and I always dreamed of owning one myself. I recently came across a 56 3100 in Utah (I'm in IL) and I made the trip to check it out and purchased it. It's a 2-owner vehicle and is a perfect restoration project. It's pretty much a factory truck and has next to no rust. Southwest weather is kind! Plus, I got it for a hell of a deal!
Anyhow, I'm excited to learn from and contribute to the forum. Thanks for having me!
56 Chevy 3100
| | |
| |
| |