| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,675 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2014 Posts: 42 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2014 Posts: 42 | I need a spring too. I just bought set of seat adjusters off eBay and they came with one spring. It measures 12 3/4" long. I've seen a few venders selling 1955-1980 Chevy truck bench seat return springs. The ads say they are 12" long. They might work. I can't find any venders that show 1948-1954 seat return springs for sale. I guess I'll take my one original spring to the hardware store and see if I can find a close match. | | |
| |
| |