I was going to fit the seat back into my truck today. Decided to take a look at the forum just to see if there was any guidance for this when I came across Kips41 tech tip. Looking at the second photo in the article, it looks like I may be missing a part. My seat back, from the rear, has two supports running from the top, where it is folded over to hook into the cab, to the bottom, where there is a "small" bent out tab, which I assumed fitted into the slot at the rear of the seat bottom (sort of hook n loop). The second photo looks like there is another piece attached at the "small" bent tab. Am I missing something? I can send a photo if that would help my description. Bear in mind, I have never seen this seat in a fully assembled condition.
Bob